Factoring is a flexible financial solution that can help your business be more competitive while improving your cash flow, credit rating, and allowing you to utilize supplier discounts. Unlike traditional bank financing, factoring relies on the financial strength and credit worthiness of your customers. Tamweel builds a custom factoring program tailored to your business and customer base. You will find that Tamweel have developed the best program in the factoring business.
Tamweel mission is to ensure that your company gets the best financial support.
To be the largest factoring provider in Egypt as well as the region, i.e., we have plans to grow internationally.
Tamweel mission is to become a highly competitive company of integrated factoring services, locally and internationally, satisfying the needs of clients seeking international standards and commitment to time and quality.
Tamweel aims at creating an organization with culture that cares for the employees, promotes their performance and makes them feel different and proud
Tamweel will maximize returned to shareholders while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
• It saves time – the factoring company manages your sales ledger for you.
• When you issue an invoice you will know when it will be paid.
• No long term loan – the loan is repaid each time a client settles their invoice.
• The facility grows with your business so no need to keep increasing your overdraft.
• You have more working capital to put back into your business.
• Factoring is more competitively priced than overdrafts and conventional business loans.
• Copy of authorized signatories ID.
• Recent Commercial register (3 months).
• Copy of Tax card.
• Audited financial statements for the past 3 years and latest modified interims.
• Tax statement signed by a certified accountant.
• Projected financial statement for the next three years.
• Articles of incorporation.
• Relevant business licenses.
• Recent Commercial register and copy of Tax Card of the debtor company.